What is Instagram Influencer Marketing: A complete guide
Instagram is a worldwide known social media platform that witnesses 4.2 billion likes each day. It is known for its aesthetic appeal and highly creative influencers. These influencers have not only built a career out for themselves but also work along with influencer marketing agencies to help businesses create successful campaigns.
Who are Influencers?
- People who have built a large and engaged following on Instagram are known as ‘influencers’, because their followers idolize them and respect their opinions. They may have acquired a loyal following due to their lifestyle, their job or hobby, the clothes they wear or the stories they tell.
- The pool of influencers is vast and diverse, meaning almost any brand has the potential to utilize Instagram influencer marketing for their industry and target demographic. And in order to find the right influencer it’s important that brands take help of top influencer marketing platform.
Why Choose Instagram For Influencer Marketing?
- Now the big question is – why Instagram? Why not other social media platforms? Aren't they just as effective for influencer marketing? The truth is that, although these other platforms can be useful for influencer marketing campaigns, none of them compares to Instagram. After many researches the best influencer marketing companies have proven it too.
- With 1.3B million monthly active users, Instagram is an excellent platform for marketers to reach their target audience. Although this user base isn't as large as Facebook's, it is much more engaged, making it a more effective way for brands to get their message seen and heard.
- Another interesting fact is that 65% of the top-performing Instagram posts feature products. This says a lot about how the platform's user base responds to sponsored posts. The audience doesn't seem to have a problem interacting with posts in influencers are promoting products.
Benefits Of Instagram Influencer Marketing:
- It’s more organic- Influencer content on Instagram is a strong driver for organic traffic. Real-time content and high-quality posts give consumers multiple ways to engage with an influence and consumers can engage with content they resonate with. This means influencers can use their creative freedom to integrate your product into their daily lives, showcasing it in a medium they deem the best fit. With the use of influencer marketing on Instagram along with top influencer marketing agencies, referral traffic to ecommerce websites has skyrocketed.
- Its niche- Instagram provides various ways for consumers to find and engage with niches that interest them. Hashtags are easy ways to relate content to a specific niche. When searching a hashtag, consumers have instant access to any post that has used it. Many brands create their own hashtags for campaigns or brand awareness and encourage their followers to use them as well. The Instagram Explore page is curated for each user – based on what content they engage with. Most times, this page is filled with posts from the niche the user is interested in.
- It’s personal- One of the biggest reasons why influencer marketing thrives on Instagram is because the connection between influencers and their target audience is personal. The key to success with influencer marketing is leveraging a genuine, authentic, and engaged relationship. Truth be told, brands don’t realize how many conversations occur between influencers and their followers. You may be working with them on a specific post, but the influencer is then answering questions and encouraging their followers to shop your brand.
The Future of Instagram Influencer Marketing:
Influencer marketing has garnered a lot of interest over the last few years. In fact, in the last three years, the number of Google searches for “influencer marketing” has increased by 1500%. This shows that the future of influencer marketing is ripe with opportunities. A survey by Influencer Marketing Hub revealed that 63% of marketers intend to increase their influencer marketing budget this year. It’s for sure that the future of influencer marketing is ripe with opportunities. Brands will need to adapt to the changing trends and strategies to stay relevant in the influencer marketing industry in the future.
So it’s totally evident that Influencer Marketing is here to stay for the upcoming years. It would be thoughtful of brands that are ready to adapt to the new and get evolved. Top influencer marketing agencies in India like GryNow can help brands to find their ideal maven, sort out a crystal-clear marketing strategy plan and run out successful campaigns.